Mr. Habtamu Nini Abino is appointed as
Head of the office of the Secretariat of the House of Federation
of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and took office
on 1st January, 2007.
Before he took this position, Mr. Habtamu
had given service in various organizations and posts as specified
- From May 2003 – 2006 Head of capacity Building Bureau,
Dire Dawa provisional Administration.
- From 2002 to 2003 Department Head in Oromia
Justice and Security Bureau.
- In 2002 a judge for a high court.
- From 2001-2002 a Law cleric practicum in
Oromia Supreme Court.
- From 1995 - 1998 acting head of a district education office
in East Shewa Zone, Adama Tulu Jido and Adama Woreda in Oromia
- From 1992 –1995 as a teacher of Geography
in Gindeberet and Arsi Negele secondary schools.